This website is operated by Roliana Weaves. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
To avail the products and services offered at our Website, the users of the Website (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your”) must agree to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”).
You may use the Website only for your own non-commercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information to the Website and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Any other use of the Website requires the prior written consent of Roliana Weaves. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this Website without the prior written consent of Roliana Weaves. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Website, in whole or in part.
Roliana Weaves requires You to agree not to use the Website, and specifically prohibit any use of the Website, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website’s network security, or attempting to use the Website to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system; and
- Using the Website to drop ship merchandise to third parties.